After 24 hours of traveling, I am back in Michigan. Both of my flights went quite well. There were hardly anyone on the flights, so I was able to have a row to myself on each one. Easy to spread out and sleep.
I can't believe I'm back here. I'm quite cold, but being able to drink water out of the tap is pretty nice. I had a burrito at Chipotle as my first meal back in the States. Not a bad deal.
Now I will be working on my Rotary report, and then giving speeches at Rotary Clubs during the month of March, as well as to any other group that wants to hear me speak. Looks like I'll be heading to Illinois Wesleyan University to give a presentation as well. Let me know if you would like me to give a presentation to a group you are a part of.
Thanks for reading.
3 comments:
You're back! I would love for you to come give a speech to me and Cody ;)
mmmmmmmmm, burrito
Post a Comment