I wondered the same thing about breaking your foot playing golf. Apparently, if you swing with enough force and twist your foot just so, it's possible to break your foot playing golf. It takes talent and luck, but it's possible.
What kind of tv do I watch? Bad tv. Soap operas from Spain and Italy dubbed in French. Cartoons with the kids. Star Wars seems to be on tv at least once a week, so I always watch part of the movies... at least until Darth Vader shows up and starts speaking with a higher pitched French voice, and then I just can't put up with it anymore. Sometimes I watched the Senegalese tv shows which are in Wolof, but not for very long. They're entertaining for a few minutes, but when I don't have a clue what they're talking about, I quickly lose interest.
My classes are all still one-on-one. They will remain that way the entire time I'm here. At least one of my professors has quickly become one of my good friends here. But that's what happens when you're forced to spend 15 hours a week together. The classes are really good and my French is coming along quite well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
new question: where are you?
Post a Comment